Re: [HOE] Last Words

I love last words for characters.  Unfortunately I
never have my own since I'm the only GM for all our
games.

But here's some of my favorite "almost" last lines:

My good friend, Gene, has the worst luck in RPGs.  His
characters are usually the first to die.  And second.
And third.  You get the idea.  It's just that he plays
his characters wrong and tries to do things that they
just can't do.  So here are some classic moments of
Gene.

As his Road Warrior character (I don't recall the
name.  First character from 1999.)

(to Gunther, the Syker when they see two pretty women
being assaulted by a road gang.)"Stay here; I'll
handle this."  The Syker sat back and watched Gene's
character get the snot beat out of him viciously by
the gang only to be rescued by the 2 girls he intended
to save when they killed the gang members.

Next, everyone was packed into Gene's pickup truck
debating whether to charge into the gang's camp.
Everyone decided it was a bad idea except for Gene,
the driver.  He said he was going to do it. They all
(the Syker, Junker, Gunslinger, and mentally unstable
Witch) pulled their guns out and pointed them at
Gene's head.  They insisted he turn the truck around.
Gene sat silent for a moment before declaring, "I'm
going in!" and stepping on the gas.

And when deciding to descend into a dark pit deep in a
cave, he tells the posse before he begins to climb
down:  "I don't need no rope." This line was followed
shortly after by a long scream as he plunged down the
dark hole.

I can't wait to see what other stupid ideas he's going
to have this summer.

Sorry if no one wanted to read this stupidity.  I just
felt like sharing.

-Nem