RE: RE: Re: [HOE] Yet another Unity review... (Shane)

>SPOILER SPACE

You are correct, but you can't expect to be happy with premade adventures if
you choose to deviate from the original Game Concept.  The problem is that
everyones complaint(for the most part) stem from the debate that "My Posse
wouldn't do that" or "My Posse would kill him".  Well then your posse
doesn't fit the adventure.  Either change it(by the way for those greedy
players,  Not only is the Unity itself a Treasure Trove of High Tech
Treasure,  but the fact that Banshee is still an almost untapped resource of
ghost rock can help motivate them) or don't use it.   Just don't bitch
because your Posse doesn't fit the Standard HOE model.

Yeah, I'm totally with you on that point.  If you're running an atypical campaign style, don't expect the premade adventures to work.  However, I still think that, overall, Unity was bodged together and not up to PEG's usual standards.  But one bad adventure module doesn't detract from the fact that Deadlands is my group's favorite game system.

http://mail2web.com/ .