Re: [HOE] So how are people changing the Unity

>I've always viewed HOE as more morally ambiguous than the Weird West.  Not
>VASTLY so; there are still some very clear-cut bad guys and good guys, but
>I've always viewed it as a much harsher, much more unforgiving setting, the
>kind of place where folks don't always trust strange people or things just
>because they happen to say that they can save the world.  Think Fallout or
>Fallout 2.  Yeah, you do save humanity a couple times, but you don't always
>have to be a selfless hero in the process.

You are right.  There are a lot of "grey" areas in HOE(and I like the
Fallout Analogy).  I guess I'm lucky that my players will probably take the
box.  Either because Hellstrome saved them, or because they can save the
world, or maybe just because they don't want to derail the adventure.

So I guess the question now is.  For those who aren't to happy with the
Unity,  Are you going to run it and if so how are you going to change it?
I'm really want to see how you guys fit all your posses in.  Maybe if
someone with some descent writing ability(not me, I barley can spell my name
and its 3 letters) wants to compile it, maybe it can be submitted to Shane
to be put into the Epitaph.  Just a thought

Dan