Re: [HOE] Re: HoE Minis Game (Shane)

--- PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> jhostett@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > For that matter I'd love to see a HoE miniatures
> game in general.  I
> > would assume the reason its been scrapped
> (temporarily or otherwise)
> > is because of the lack of man Power at Pinnacle
> these days.  GRW is
> > great, but I want cyborgs, power armor,
> automatons, and hover tanks
> > on the battle field.
> > Oh Well, I'll just keep dreamin'.
> >
> > John
>
> Well, that and it just wouldn't sell well enough.
> Sorry folks. Truth in
> advertising.

Besides, isn't it possible to convert (if only
roughly) between GWR and regular Deadlands?  And
wouldn't this conversion included the various
implements of destruction used in both the regular and
GWR?  The solution seems simple (if a bit
time-consuming): Use the general formula in GWR to
convert the stats of stuff/people in HoE regular RPG.
Figure that the Denver, Wasted Warriors, Iron Oasis
and Road Warriors sourcebooks would be fairly
important to this project.