Re: [HOE] Why is Blastin' a Knowledge aptitude?

--- James Smith <andros@ameritech.net> wrote:
> Actually, finding a teacher is not as hard as you
> make it sound.  Case in
> point, the Jericho Academy.

Exactly, which gives a player another reason to look
at Mien, Smarts and Cognition, which are the Traits
governing the "people-skills" of their characters.

One other thing I've considered doing is altering the
beginning skills of characters.  Instead of putting 1
point each in Climbing and Sneak, I'd put them into
Persuasion and Scrutinize (to reflect the fact that
most humans will spend much more of their time talking
to other people than climbing rocks or sneaking around).

=====
"I am Justice.  I am Fate.  I am what happens totinpot scum like yourselves when you begin to sufferfrom delusions of adequacy.  I am the Shithammer ofGod swinging down from Heaven to smash you back intothe wastelands that spawned you.  There comes a timewhen fear, greed and evil must be redressed.  The timeis now, the place is here and God help anyone who getsin my way." - Malachi Shepherd