Re: [HOE] This has gone far enough

>I think I'm beginning to see why the DL llist melted down under
>the D20 flames and I am sorry that someone chose to bring the
>discussion over here.
>
>I request a new mailing list just for D20, or two lists if someone
>who gives a cuss thinks it's worth separating DLd20 and HOEd20.

Some thoughts here.

1) Fred  brought this conversation over,  because HOE D20 is comming out.  A
disscusion was bound to happen

2) Honestly a strict D20 PEG list, I personally don't think will work so
good,  there just doesn't seem to be enough of you guys.  And Although some
people don't like D20 here,  there are plenty of us who are willing to try
and help(I own Deadlands D20, plan on buying HOE D20 and I have played and
Ran 3rd edition D&D)

3) Honestly although there has been some debate,  this has hardly started to
turn into a flame war.  As one of my first posts on this subject said,  as
long as we keep this civil we should be okay.

Oh and for the Record,  I like classic Deadlands,  but I totally undertand
the two many dice/chips/card debate.  It can be unwieding to a new player(I
had a lot of trouble teaching the system about 6 months back).  Overall lets
us all remember we are here to share our idea/opinions/wisdom.  So feel free
to have a favorite, just don't get pissed when others don't agree with you.

Dan