[HOE] Librarian's Almanac Submissions

To Theo and other interested parties:

To submit items for the Librarian's Almanac, send them to Michael Cone
at:
quarterrats@prodigy.net

In your description, be sure to include the town and state/area your
news item takes place in (take a gander at some past entries for
clarification on this point).

The Almanac is on a brief hiatus at the moment while Mike is in the
process of moving, but he said that his email should still be working.
You can alternately send ideas to me at the Shelter, and I can forward
them to him.

The Shelter will be having a pretty sizable update at the end of June as
soon as school gets out (we go all the way to the 25th around these
parts) and this poor old teacher has some time to do it.  The update
will of course include an archive update of the Librarian's Almanac.

Till then, stay frosty.

Matt Steflik
Gimme Shelter - http://www.geocities.com/grifflik