RE: [HOE] Pit fighting in Junkyard

> I don't think you could go wrong with chainsaw-wielding zombies
> running around in chariots Ben-Hur-style. Definately got a winner
> there.
>
> > chainsaws.  you cant go wrong with chainsaws. and zombies. >
> possibly a chariot fight?

Sadly the point is now moot, as we realized that he was still suffering
from a serious head wound from the cybereyes he had implanted and wasn't
going to go into the ring with that over his head (or in it :)

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab, Safety Warden (Bldg. 85)

"We waste more electrons by 6am then most labs make all day. Be all you
can be!"