RE: [HOE] source book question

I'm thinking of running Devil's Tower trilogy pretty soon. I'm not totally familiar with it right now, but isn't there a portal into HOE? If so, and I was to transfer my posse into HOE, what books for that setting do you thing are MUST have?

Well, the two main books are a definite, since they'll give you all the info you need on what's happened after the Deadlands timeline.  Other than that, unless some of your players are planning to switch to characters from the HoE setting, you shouldn't need much more than a couple of the settings books (The Great Maze, Denver) and maybe Waste Warriors.

http://mail2web.com/ .