Re: [HOE] Bibliopathy help

Nope, Batman doesn't kill people.  Ever.  He did one time fail to save
a young girl who had been kidnapped.  She was trapped under a big hunk
of rock underwater and Batman was unable to move it.  He blamed himself
and became a junkie.  That's as close as it's ever come though.  At
least up to the point at which I stopped reading Batman.

-Bryce "No, really..." Perry