Re: [HOE] Bibliopathy help

>Well, first off, I think Batman would have some of the following skills:
>Fightin- Martial Arts, Lockpickin, Dodge, Climbin (way up), Sneak (VERY way
>up), Academia- Criminal Psychology (or would that be a science?), Science-
>Any, Disguise, Streetwise, and Overawe, to name a few. As for edges and
>hindrances, The Stare, Martial Arts Training, Light Sleeper, Heroic, Outlaw
>-1 (he is a vigilante, after all), and an Oath to never take a life are all
>good choices.

I don't know if he'd have Outlaw. That's a hindrance that primarily relates to
other people, not internal behavior, and requires that (a) someone
knows/believes he's a criminal (not likely if it's just some random schmoe
temporarily channeling Batman) and (b) objects to this behavior--in the Wasted
West, the usual name for people who take the law into their own hands is
"heroes".

--Robert Holland