Re: [HOE] New Martyrs for all you Templars! (Long, Possible Spoilers)

> >I made Saint Mustafa Kamal Saint of Mutants, and have been thinking
> about
>
> Saint of mutants? I just did a report on Mustafa Kemal (aka Ataturk,
> leader of
> Turkey in the 1920s and '30s) today. Why mutants (or am I thinking
> of a
> different dude?).

different dude. He's better known under another name, but I was covering
myself on a spoiler issue.....

spoiler
;;

;
;

;
;
;

;
;
;
:

;
;

;

;
;

Mustafa Kamal as in the Avatar, leader of the Order of Atum, Armana, the
Hekants, and Lectors, introduced in "Children o' the Atom" and slain in
"City o' Sin"

DAVe

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.