Re: [HOE] "Apocalypse Now" Scenario, stones weakness

i'm sorry but if a 500 year old dead guy was threatening me, i don't care if
he was stark naked with a 10 gallon hat on i would still be a little
unnerved.  especially if i could not shoot him.  and after you factor in
every thing else he can do, i guess i just ended my own argument with that
statement but hay, i think i would give him my pants.