[HOE] DENVER d20

Hello once again,

As I've mentioned previously, I'm working on converting the stuff out of
the Denver sourcebook into d20.  I haven't done much yet, but I just
finished converting one creature and would like some feedback; I have
attached it below.  If no one is interested in my conversions, I won't
send any more to the list, so don't worry about spam.  By the way, how
many people are playing the d20 version?

SPOILER SPACE

SPOILER SPACE

Presenting <DRUM ROLL>... the ROACH SOLDIER from page 60!

Roach Soldier
Medium-Size Vermin
Hit Dice:          2d8+2 (11 hp)
Initiative:        +1 (Dex)
Speed:             50 ft.
AC:                18 (+7 natural, +1 Dex)
Attacks:           Bite +3 melee
Damage:            Bite 2d4+3
Face/Reach:        5 ft. by 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:   Improved grab
Special Qualities: Hive mind, light sensitivity, vermin
Saves:             Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +1
Abilities:         Str 14, Dex 12, Con 12, Int --, Wis 10, Cha 7
Skills:            Climb +8, Hide +3, Listen +1, Spot +1, Move Silently +8
Feats:             None
Climate/Terrain:   Denver
Challenge Rating:  1
Treasure:          None
Alignment:         Always neutral
Advancement:       None

  A product of an Agency-sponsered espionage program at the University of
Colorado, these creatures were developed as covert intelligence tools.
Given a modicum of intelligence and equipped with micro-video cameras,
these bugs could infiltrate and broadcast information to their
controllers.
  Unfortunately, Judgment Day interrupted the experiments, and the ensuing
radiation and mutation from the newly-formed Deadland gave them not only a
higher intelligence, but the size and malevolence to use it against man.
  These cockroaches are the size of dogs, but can move amazingly fast for
their size.

Combat
  Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, the roach soldier must hit with
its bite attack.
  Hive Mind (Ex): Roach soldiers are in mental contact with the roach
commander at all times.  They act in coordination and in an intelligent
fashion as long as the commander is alive.  Once the commander is killed,
the soldiers mindlessly attack anything nearby.
  Light Sensitivity (Ex): Roach soldiers suffer a -1 circumstance penalty
to all attack rolls, saves, and checks while operating in bright light.
  Vermin: Immune to mind-influencing effects.

Soon-to-Come: the ROACH COMMANDER!

             + -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- +
             |                  Kerry Jordan                   |
             |              kdjordan@netdoor.com               |
             | -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- |
             |  I think a good novel would be where a bunch    |
             |  of men on a ship are looking for a whale.      |
             |  They look and look, but you know what?  They   |
             |  never find him.  And you know why they never   |
             |  find him?  It doesn't say.  The book leaves    |
             |  it up to you, the reader, to decide.  Then,    |
             |  at the very end, there's a page that you can   |
             |  lick and it tastes like Kool-Aid.              |
             |                                  - Jack Handey  |