Re: [HOE] Arcane Background:Road Warrior

>I believe that someone did an edge called im normal a while ago, which gave
>the players an extra 25 points if they played a mundane archetype.
>they could spend these points on edges, raising die types and
co-ordinations
>etc.
>but they pulled one less card for being harrowed, had no knack's and got
a -5
>off of coup rolls.
>i would imagine that this edge being offered would make players think again
>about being an ab.

Excellent solution!  In the games my marshal runs, it is pretty much a given
that if you are sane, you play an AB otherwise you're a waste of human
flesh.  Not knocking norms, but playing a straight gunslinger or whatnot is
a great way to die easy in his games.

Jeff S