Re: [HOE] Gamers Beware! A word of warning!!!

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 SaphirePhx@aol.com wrote:

> Because I sure as hell don't see "Freedom to press your morals on everyone"
> in the constitution. *Hops off the soap box and bows* that's it in a nutshell
> :) Don't ask how I really feel :P

Actually, you already have morals pressed upon you by living in a society:
you can't kill, you can't steal, you can't always say what you want (even
in the U.S.) because it may not accepted by others and result in some form
of penalty (social or physical attack), etc.  I don't have a problem with
people making their opinions known or even attempting to change the laws I
have to live under, as long as they work within the system (which means I
can make my opinion known as well).

Just something to think about...
Kerry

             + -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- +
             |                  Kerry Jordan                   |
             |              kdjordan@netdoor.com               |
             | -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- |
             |  Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For    |
             |  instance, let's say you're an astronaut on     |
             |  the moon and you fear that your partner has    |
             |  been turned into Dracula. The next time he     |
             |  goes out for the moon pieces, WHAM!  You just  |
             |  slam the door behind him and blast off.  He    |
             |  might call you on the radio and say he's not   |
             |  Dracula, but you just say, "Think again,       |
             |  BAT-MAN."                                      |
             |                                  - Jack Handey  |