RE: [HOE] Gamers Beware! A word of warning!!!

Now to make sure things are properly stirred: here's White Wolf's fake
website that they designed: http://www.father-ramos.com/

Be sure to check out the Sermon Section, and download the tract. Those
of you who have seen the Jack Chick Tract on gaming will chuckle.

Yuri

*
* Hey everyone!
*
*     I don't know how many of you have picked up on this yet, but,
being a
* gamer from the rocky time of the early 80's, I felt a word of warning
was
* in
* order.
*     In the none too distant future, White Wolf is going to release
their
* new
* line, Demon: The Fallen.  Now, for us gamers, that's not a big deal.
* However, the church groups have already latched onto this and are
* beginning
* their anti-gaming campaign once more.  Already, my local gamestores
are
* being flooded with anti-RPG literature.  I know some of you are
probably
* going to say big deal, they have been doing that for years.  But, this
is
* a
* possible powder keg looking for a place to happen.  Those of you in
Dayton
* who are old enough already know how bad it can get.  For the rest of
you,
* back in 80 or 81, a couple of college kids killed themselves over a
game
* of
* D&D and managed to make national news.  Heck, there was even an old
Tom
* Hanks movie about them.  Within days, the church groups rose up in
arms
* and
* pretty soon, you couldn't find a game other than Milton-Bradley stuff
* anywhere in South-Western Ohio.
*     I am hoping it doesn't happen again, because the industry we all
love
* so
* much will take another major hit.  All it takes is one incident big
enough
* to make the news.  I don't mean to scare anyone, just put out the word
* that
* we all need to keep an eye out and be aware that trouble may be on the
* horizon with White Wolf's upcoming products.
*
* James in Dayton
*
*