[HOE] Junker ammo questions

I've been making guns lately, and some odd stuff has come up. Is it possible to
make warhead rounds for caseless or gyrojet weapons? Propellantless/railgun
rounds are mentioned under the warhead section, but not caseless or gyrojet.

I had been applying the normal caseless rules to warheads fired from caseless
weapons (reduce size by 25%, increase chemical components by 10%) but they get
wierd in some cases. I've been working under the assumption that percentage size
modifiers are added, not multiplied; for example, caseless is a -25% modifier,
and by the Iron Oasis rules a one-yard burst radius is a -50% modifier, so a
caseless BR1 round has (-25 + -50) = -75% size. This seems to mess with the
warhead size that can or cannot be fitted into a gun the fires a certain size of
regular ammo, depending on whether or not it's caseless.

Here's the example I've been playing with:

A normal 4d8 damage round is 4 x 0.2 = 0.8 slots.
A normal 4d8 BR 1 warhead is (10 x 0.2) - 50% = 1.0 slots.
A caseless 4d8 round is (4 x 0.2) - 25% = 0.6 slots.
A caseless 4d8 BR 1 round is (10 x 0.2) + (-25% + -50%) = 0.5 slots.

So it is not possible to make a 4d8 BR 1 round fireable from a standard 4d8
rifle (say, an SA M-10 assault rifle), but it is possible to make a caseless 4d8
BR 1 round fireable from a caseless 4d8 rifle (say, an HI Damnation).

Does this make sense? Does anyone even understand my math? :) Any comments will
be appreciated.

--Robert Holland