Re: [HOE] Road Warrior Second Chance!!!???

Nick Zachariasen wrote:

> Well, he may not have redeemed himself from anything, but my idea was that T
> tried to show people how to live right. Therefore, one thing a Templar can
> do to attract him is to help people live right, including giving them a
> chance to mend their ways. T knows you may be bad, but you can always mend
> your ways and earn forgiveness (remember, he's a religious guy).

He tried to redeem people in his cartoon. You know, the one where he was leading
a bunch of highschoolers around the country to gymnastic meets. ;)

--
******
Tanya Ellenburg-Kimmet

"See, this is a school. And we have students and they check out books
and then they learn things."
"I was beginning to suspect that was a myth." -Buffy the Vampire Slayer