Re: [HOE] The Baron O' The Sky!!

Actually don't you mean Amelia Earhardt? (Sp?) Her disappearance was still a
mystery and has enough twists to actually make this a decent saint.  She
didn't disappear but actually found herself ALIVE in the Hunting Grounds.
Possibly with the Lindburgh baby by her side?  Who knows.  Just a thought

C M Hylton