[HOE] Miscellaneous armor question [SHANE]

Hi! I have some armor question for Shane or some other PEG-person.

1) How do normal and light armor "stack"? Or more specifically, how do you handle a templar with a boil leather shirt beneath his kevlar west (AV 2) and Armor of the Saint 5 + Greater reward? I would handle it as AV 3 and then reduce the damage by 9 points but there is perhaps some official rule that I'm missing?

2) The rules for Armor of the Saints says that it stacks with whatever armor the templar is wearing. Is this specific for AotS or is it general, what about a templar with a kevlar vest, AotS + greater reward, an active junker force field (AV 3) and sitting in a lightly armored car (AV 3)? What would his effective guts AV be? 2 + 1 + 3 + 3 = 9 (with an additional -5 points at the end) ?

Time to reopen an old can of worms, AP attacks and light armor.

3) A templar with AotS - greater reward and a boiled leather shirt is hit in the guts with 3D6-AP1 bullet. How much damage does he suffers? 3D6 (AP1 defeats both his armor and the soft armor), 3D6 - 9 (the bullet defeats the armor but not the soft armor since its penetrating ability i wasted on the real armor), 3D6 - 5 (the bullet defeats the armor and the soft armor but not magical light armor (magical light armor, atleast in the form of the syker power Forcefield, seem to be immune to AP-attacks and AotS is magical), 3D4 - 5 (AP has no effect other than to nullify the boil leather shirt as AotS is magical).

/Johnny