Re: [HOE] Armor durability

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 01:30  PM, Andreas Kristensen wrote:

> This angry, little man from way up north just can't
> seem to keep his mouth shut. Therefore, I'm gonna let
> y'all in on how we northernes let our armor get ripped
> apart.

I've been fudging this mostly... My posse is pretty dependent on
'treasure' from looting the people they take down, so I assume that
most gear has a respectable amount of scratches and minor nicks to to
not noticeably effect it's protective value.

On the other hand, my posse has a Doomsayer with Nuke and a Syker with
Arson. When they cut loose most firearms and other gear get toasted. In
a recent adventure they could have gotten some nice gear (some good
SMGs, a headset radio, and enough kevlar to cover the whole group.)

However, the Syker Arsoned them all out of existence. Kevlar was
trashed, guns destroyed, headset probably melted to the wearers head.

They didn't worry about it though, because they had a big reward coming.

Then they nuked the guy carrying their money. (Junkyard Widgets, a
healthy sum.)

Anyway, the system looks good, but it's too much to track for my group.