[HOE] Upcoming Schedule[Shane, Kerry]

Sorry bout the first one...

Anyway I would like to know if there are any plans to release
any other d20 books for either Deadlands or HOE. I didnt see
any in the upcoming scheduled stuff. Thanks in advance.

Marshal Kevin Stoner

PS Kerry you are writing some really good stuff and I have
kept all of it so far. Sorry I havent written sooner to say
so. I am keeping all of it for my gamers to possibly use.
Please dont feel as though it isnt appreciated. Still lookin
for the completion of Cyborgs translations.