Re: [HOE] power cannister

Ray is right. I deliberately didn't put a price on one due to their extreme rarity, the incredible value to any settlement with one (electricity, anyone?), and the potential campaign unbalancing effect. Remember, power armor has been made deliberately difficult to use vis a vis power consumption and associated limitations due to its extreme power. if you want an uber campaign, feel free to make up whatever cost you want and have at it. In my home campaign, my players are happy to get a handful of .38 rounds, much less even think about mythical power armor. All depends on how gritty you like your post-apoc.
Teller