Re: [HOE] Dime Novels

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Joey Fanning wrote:

> Well, my sourcebook's pretty much done(still waiting for a sign from above,
> it seems), but that does not a lazy author make!  I'm working on a pair of
> Dime Novels as well!  The first one as of yet has no name, but it introduces
> pentacorp as a force to be reckoned with.  Jeff Shoffner came up with all
> the ideas, but I'm still getting them into adventure format.  almost half
> done with that one, and working on the novella to go with it.  My second
> dime novel, Airwaves, is about a worldwide radio-broadcast concert made to
> inspire hope to anyone with a reciever.  That would be like a worldwide
> tale-tellin' role, so the forces of evil aren't gonna let that happen.  The
> heroes are going to have to fight on multiple fronts to keep the concert
> from turning into a disaster.  If anyone wants to hear more, I'm willing to
> elaborate on either one..

I'd be interested in hearing more about it as it goes on - more HOE stuff is
always good! Just registering interest, in case you think no one
cares..:-)
I'm sure a lot of us sometime lurkers would appreciate it..:-)
and if you could dual stat it with Savage Worlds, you'd have a whole new
fanbase from the new Pinnacle game!

--
 jconstable@pobox.com          http://www.kript.net/deadlands
a member of the "Legion of Rabid Fans(tm)"