Re: [HOE] starting a Templar branch on Banshee

Ok in response to David's post.  The Reckoners are gone, this is true.  They
escaped but also that the ship's flight path is a curve as it came down.  it
is possible that the part that had the Reckoners may have broken away from
the main part of the Unity and thus...
The box may have opened right before the ship broke up and released them,
but with the violent shaking and damage.  The party is on One and the
Reckoners are on Two. I think that's how its figured in the book

C M Hylton