[HOE] Various Implements of Hurting Things

I try to provide a wide variety of things for my posse to find while
scroungin'.  for example, I had a dungeon crawl type adventure set up in
the remians of an old highschool within a maelstrom. So I made a whole
scroungin table for it depending upon what section of the school they
were in. so the posse ends up witha  bunch of new gear and they wonder,
"hey, how well can I kill a ____ (insert abomination) with this
____(insert odd piece of salvage) I found."

So, Without further ado, can any one help me figure out some damage for
these items and if they need their own concentration or if they can use
and existing one. Likewise there are a few items i wonder about the AV
of. Some of these the posse has found some are just for future reference
if it should ever come up.

Pool Ball (thrown)
Pool Stick
Baseball Bat (like a golf club? can be used as large club, but gets extra
damage if used with Fightin': Bat?)
Baseball (thrown)
Broken Bottle
Tennis Racket
Hammer (melee and thrown)
Broomstick
Dart (thrown)
Skateboard
Hoe (the garden tool, not the abreviation for the game we all know and
love)
Garden Shears
Shovel
Frying Pan