[pbmserv-dev] Gigamic games and GIPF project games.

'Twas 00:00 -0500 on Tuesday 12/4/2001 when pbmserv-dev-owner@gamerz.net wrote:
>I recall that the Italian inventor of Quoridor, or more precisely, of an
>earlier version of the game named Pinko Pallino, gave his authorization
>about a year ago or so in the pbmserver-users list, when I wrote back then
>about the game, looking for an implementor. Oh well, it just took a year to
>find him. ;)

When does he say he invented it?  I have a computer version of that game
written in 1995 under the name Confound.  It's solitaire against the
computer, and the AI is good for learning the game.  (Once you catch on to
some strategy, the AI doesn't have a chance.)
--
RB |\  Randall Bart
aa |/  admin@RandallBart.com     1-818-985-3259      Barticus@att.net