Re: [pbmserv-dev] Solitaire game scoring

Hmm, people can have freak low scores as well - would it be possible to
use, say, 'average of top ten scores' or would that require too much new
programming/data storing?

It would take very little work but I'm not sure what side effects might result from changing such a fundamental data format used by all games. It sounds a bit dangerous, especially if there are only going to be one or two solitaire games.

Best if we can make do with the existing data structure which contains only the following information:

    StringList name;
    IntList won, lost, tie, rating;

Cameron