[pbmserv-dev] Problem with lost messages solved

Hello folks!

Some weeks ago I wondered about the loss of SOME messages from the server,
and now the reason is found, after a brief discussion with the guys at our
computer centre.

And the best place to solve the problem would most likely be for Richard to
make a slight reconfiguration on your side?

The problem is, that our mailer only lets through ONE copy of messages with
the SAME Message-ID, and now the nags (and no doubt also the 'shows') come
with the SAME Message-ID for nags in the same game! So when I today got
two nags in Doublechess and two in Breakthrough, they came with TWO different
message-IDs, not FOUR!

I hope you could make an adjustment on your side, Richard (I think/hope it
would be a very easy one to make?) since this problem might affect several
users (only I am the only one who has noticed it, since I rely too heavily
on the nagger :-) ) ?!

Cheers, Ragnar aka the unique message-ID-needer :-)

* Ragnar Wikman, Abo Akademi University  * "Every soul is  *
* Lecturer in Computer Science           *  worth a song." *
* mailto:rwikman@abo.fi                  *  -- Veikko Lavi *