[pbmserv-dev] using the Scramble.word dictionary

Hello, I am wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a short tutorial on
using the Scramble.word dictionary.  I wish to write a game that uses only
6-letter words (MasterMind with words) (and possibly 5- and 7- letter words as
well) and I wish to use the dictionary.  Any help would be appreciated.  (I
wonder if creating a smaller file of only 6-letter words would be more
efficient and faster to use)

___

Douglas Zander  Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
As of September 13th, 2005 I became a Great Uncle for the first time.
As of November 2nd, 2005 I became a Great Uncle for the second time!