Re: [pbmserv-dev] I need help programming! :-)

I'm still working with yahoo. But as I never find the right setting for the fix font thing, am I still working with the classical interface.

So as far as I know there is only one way that works that is the classical way. And I'm not going to the new interface until they solved the fixed font bug. As far as I know is the new interface still in the test fase.

Carsrac