Re: [pbmserv-dev] graphics

Cameron:  Thank-you. It needed to be said.

Yves:  There is no emacs command to punch a card or paper tape.

Yves Rutschle wrote:
On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 09:16:37AM +0100, Cameron Browne wrote:

You had 0s and 1s? Luxury! We used to *dream* of 0s and 1s as we used
little magnets to set the individual bits on the transistors. Those were
the days when a man could stand upright inside a vacuum tube...

Pfff, that's weak:
http://xkcd.com/378/

Y.