Re: Scramble boards

One of the coolest developments recently (sort of) in
gaming is when you join a multiplayer game that uses a
map/skin/whatever you don't have, the program
downloads it for you and puts it in it's appropriate
directory.

I think it would be phenomenal if someone could create
something like that for board games.  You'd need
different boards, game rules, and graphics for pieces.
That would be the ideal future for Gamerz.  Too bad I
can't program worth a lick and have kids.  I'm having
a hard time typing this email.  Maybe some single
person with no life and lots of skill could pick this
idea up.  Gotta go.

Eric Shultz
swift