Moultezim

                Provisionals
                ============
Rank Name             Rating  Won Lost   Active/Limit  Seeking
---- ---------------- ------ ---- ----   ------------  -------
  1  balker             1846    3    0       4
  2  rrognlie           1736    1    0       1
  3  dzander            1599    2    3      11
  4  hartwell           1589    1    2       1
  5  andidi             1547    0    1       7
  6  greuel             1414    0    1       1

That's it.  We're *6* people who have completed a Moultezim game (a
backgammon variant), and I'm top dog.  Take me down.  Go on.  You know
you want to.

moultezim challenge balker <your id>
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                                           "Woo hoo!?"