Broadcast from quentin via PBM Server

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:26:00, whiz wrote:
> Subject: Re:  The "debate" over graphics.
>
> I hate to send this to the regular mailing list...
> First of all, I've been wishing for two years that
> there was an email client that would show my PBeM
> games in a graphical format and then send them back in
> a text format.

I agree, that it would serve purposes just as well to have
standalone clients to 'view' PBeM games in whatever format.
I think the missing link is some sort of web interface to
launch that client and control the messages to and from
the existing server.

Such and interface could even be hosted on a separate site
and could be developed independently of the Fine Server
that Richard has created and graciously shared with us.

So how do I subscribe to the pbmserv-dev list?  I would
like to contribute.

--
Quentin Neill
p.s. anybody want a game or two of hex?  pbmserv id "quentin"

--
Quentin Neill      770-339-5408      qneill@bellsouth.net