RE: Broadcast from andidi via PBM Server

Yeah, I guess leaving things flexible makes certain "variations" possible as
long as the ground rules are decided ahead of time.  But maybe there should
be something like the "-strict/nostrict" parameters in Scramble which make
it possible to activate or deactivate the dictionary check.  That way if
everyone wants to play Hearts by the standard rules, they don't have to send
a bunch of undo messages each time someone makes a "mistake"....

-Grey