RE: Broadcast from andidi via PBM Server

As far as I know, the server doesn't check if you play by the
rules thus far. So you can play any card any time.
I think the programmer thought it a nice feature if a player could
'cheat'. But I don't know if there's a way to punish such a player
if his cheat falls through.

Ronald (elloco)