Broadcast from pije via PBM Server

QUESTION ABOUT THE BACKGAMMON

Is someone able to tell me if it exists a command to send to the server that
permits to get the  initial presentation of the board reversed as the shows
the diagram below?

           +24-23-22-21-20-19-------18-17-16-15-14-13-+
           | O              X |   |     X           O |
           | O              X |   |     X           O |
           |                X |   |     X           O |
           |                X |   |                 O |
      HOME |                  |BAR|                   |
           |                O |   |     O           X |
           | X              O |   |     O           X |
           | X              O |   |     O           X |

       Regards

           pije