Broadcast from pije via PBM Server

Hello, players of Backgammon and nackgammon,

Lately, I discovered a site to play Backgammon and nackgammon that appear me
very pleasant.
It is about DailyGammon to the address : http://www.dailygammon.com/

It is free and you can only play some moves, to leave and to come back later.
Your opponent doesn't have to be on line at the same time as you. It is the
same principle that It's Your Turn but the server's answers are a lot more
fast.
Tournaments are organized permanently and your rating is valued.
I hope to recover you on this site. My userid is there the even that for the
Richard's PBM Server :  pije

However, I continue to accept all challenges of BG and all its variants on
the Richard's PBM Server.

        userid : pije