RE: PBEM font question (fwd)

Hello,
  Someone asked me if there was a way to program the
server to send a command in each move so that their
email client will automatically switch to fixed font
width.  Does anyone know if there is such a command
string that when it is read will automatically
read the rest of the email in fixed font?   I would
think this would be a nice option to program into
the games for those with proportional font spacing
problems.  Heck, MicroSoft allows everything else
to happen through their program software like viruses,
why not this?  :-)  :-)