Re: Board sizing

the command is usually "set" in many games and I verified this by looking
at the code.   (you may obtain the source code by sending the command
"fetch.2 chess.cpp" to the server)

chess set <userid> <password> [options]

where options is
large = large board
small = small board
flip = rotate board if playing black
noflip = white always on bottom

example: chess set dzander mypassword large flip

--
 Douglas Zander            |
 dzander@solaria.sol.net   |