for Plakoto enthusiates

I wonder if any Plakoto players feel that the capturing of the enemy
is too strong and lopsided of an advantage if the capture is made deep
in the enemy's territory.  I am thinking of making some type of Plakoto
variant where a captured man is automatically released after a certain
number of moves.  This may give a little bit of a chance for the captured
player instead of a complete and total blowout win for the player with the
lucky double roll early in the game.  Any thoughts?

--
 Douglas Zander            |
 dzander@solaria.sol.net   |