Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

Announcing the second CHESS VARIANTS UNIDECATHALON tournament
on the PBM server!  This is a unique and exciting tournament
which allows enthusiasts of chess and chess variants to test
their skills in 11 different games against 11 different opponents!
The tournament is open to the first 12 players who sign up!
You will play one game against each of the other 11 players
in the tournament, in each of the following games:

CHESS
AVALANCHE CHESS
DARK CHESS
DOUBLE CHESS
DOUBLE MOVE CHESS
GRAND CHESS
QUICK CHESS
OMEGA CHESS
PROGRESSIVE CHESS
AMOEBA
CAPABLANCA

Seeding will be determined randomly. Half the players in the
tournament will get an extra game with white, the other half
an extra game with black. ALL GAMES IN THIS TOURNAMENT ARE
CONDUCTED AT THE NORMAL NON-TOURNAMENT TIME CONTROLS OF ONE MOVE
PER TWENTY-ONE DAYS! This is because it is unreasonable to expect
most players to take on the initial burden of 11 new games under
tournament conditions. Having 3 weeks to make a move makes it
much easier to complete one's games!

If you wish to enter the tournament, please send your PBM
userid to me at DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com

I prefer that players email me directly rather than messaging
me through the server when signing up. If for any reason you
would prefer that I contact you at a different email address
when corresponding with you regarding the tournament than the
one you are using when you sign up please make me aware of it.
I will periodically email all of the players in the tournament
updated standings.

When you contact me to sign up for this tournament, DO NOT
send in challenge commands to the server yourself, even after
I have emailed all of the players to announce the pairings!
I will send in the challenge commands myself! I do not want to
run the risk of duplicate boards being created so make sure that
you let me do it! I do not need your password to send in challenge
commands which will create a board between yourself and another
player. Also make sure that if you currently have a limit or
reject on accepting challenges in a particular game on the
server that you remove it before you enter the tournament.

Good luck to all!