Re: Scrambled Words Tournament

At 12:33 PM 3/3/2002 -0600, Douglas Zander wrote:
>Which game do we use?   I think you should choose a finished game at
>random, get a permanent copy of it, and make it the official set of
>words to choose from to write our stories.   Also, what is the prize?
>I'm taking this seriously!  Lets do it!

I think restricting the set of words to the same for everybody would limit
the range of entries too much. Instead let's leave it open: any game can be
used. Part of the skill in this contest is to find the game with the best
word set!

As well as any games that entrants might be participating in themselves,
the list of current and recently completed games can be perused. There are
over 250 games in this list - more than enough.

The prize? The winner will have the privilege of appearing at the top of
the list of finalists that I will post around after judging, in a similar
format to the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest. A more tangible reward would
only invite corruption, extortion and vote rigging :)

camb