question about consecutive moves

The highly useful command
game preview board move+

allows preview of multiple commands at once.  Is there a command that will
subsequently let one execute all the previewed commands with one email?  I
found out that "multiple" followed by a separate "move" statement for each
does not do it.  It would be most convenient if the submission command took
the same subject line as the preview command to allow cut and paste.

I have read the commands page but wa not clear on this point.

Thanks for any help,

Lyman

PS My game of choice is Zertz but I suspect the same situation may crop up
in other games that have forced responses.