Re: question about consecutive moves

>One person has experimented with an (ifmoves) feature which
>would do what you want, but the problem is complex enough that
>no one has implemented it on this server.

It was a rather unfortunate accident of timing.  I implemented
ifmoves in C, at the same time that pbmserv was being rewritten
from C to C++.  I wasn't sufficiently motivated to redo it in the
new pbmserv model, so I just added it to the "experimental"
server (currently at <pbmserv@steeds.com>) instead.  It does work
as expected, though in some games it's just not very useful,
since you might have a provable win but no easy way to enumerate
all of the responses along the way.