Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

OK, there seems to be sufficient interest,
so I will make it official. I will organize and run
and 16-player single-elimination backgammon tournament.
When we get down to the final two players,
there will be a best two-out-of-three match for the
championship.
Entry is free, there are no prizes, but all games are
rated. Games will be played at the regular time control
of 1 move per 21 days. I would ask that players in the
tournament take not more than 30 days vacation time
total during the entire tournament. If you would like to
enter, please email me your pbm userid at
DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com