Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

Well, not long after I announced that I would be running a
16 player single elimination backgammon tournament, I received
entries to create a section, and three of the games are
already over! Wow! But guess what! The entries kept coming in!
I've received a total of 29 requests to play, 16 I have already
seeded which leaves 13 more players who want to be in the
tournament! So I have decided to expand the backgammon
tournament to a total of 32 players. The section I have
already started, I will call that "Section A"
and the next section I hope to begin I will call that
"Section B" and therefore the winners of Section A and
Section B will face each other in the best two-out-of-three
match for the championship.

OK so right now I have 13 players who wish to be in Section B!
They are: uo9man, jimmay, ableseaman, jens_ulrik, alper,
blafleur, thrawn, christian, andidi, bernhard, frans, jimreed
and sharkey.

If your name is on that list, or if you are already in
Section A then you do not need to contact me. But I have
three slots still open so if you would like to be in the
backgammon tournament please email me your userid at
DavidNYJfan@hotmail.com  HURRY! Once I have received 3 more
entries then that's it, the tournament is closed!