Re: Final call for Scrambled Words

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 10:08:37AM +1000, Cameron Browne wrote:
> This is the final call for entries in the Scrambled Words competition. The
> goal is to write a short story using words from any Scramble game.

[...]

Forgive my being dense, I'd (have) be(en) interested in
taking part but each time I tried to retrieve any Scramble
board it ended up in tears and frustration with the server
insulting my pathetic attempt at making up a command.

Would you mind giving an example of how to retrieve any
board?

Cheers,
Y.